City: Hong Kong
10-11 Apr 2018 for Public Workshop
Leadership is everyone’s business. This is not a place or position. This is not a rank or title. From the front lines to executive, leadership is a set of skills and abilities that can be learnt by anyone with the desire and dedication to fully develop their leadership potential, to achieve their personal leadership best, and to facilitate the development of others as leaders.
What is The Leadership Challenge?
The Leadership Challenge is a result-proven leadership development model created by bestselling authors James Kouzes and Barry Posner, backed by 30+ years of original research and data from 3 million leaders, from which the two authors gathered evidence on exactly what great leaders do.
As the only Global Training Partner of The Leadership Challenge in Hong Kong, TACSEN is pleased to present The Leadership Challenge Workshop on 10-11 April 2018. We are here to help you to understand, experience and apply The Leadership Challenge model, to help you practically achieve extraordinary outcomes in your leadership development journey. The comprehensive suite of assessment products and development tools, group activities and individual exercises used in this workshop are all designed to help you:
- Identify your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Clarify and communicate your fundamental values and beliefs
- Set the example for others by aligning your actions with shared values
- Express your image of the future
- Inspire others to share a common vision
- Search for opportunities to change and improve
- Experiment with innovative ideas and learn from accompanying mistakes
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
- Strengthen the ability of others to excel
- Recognize the accomplishments of others
- Apply the lessons learned in the workshop to a current organizational challenge
What is in it for you?
- Receive feedback on leadership strengths and areas for improvement through the use of Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI).
- Learn and apply the Five Practices of Exemplary Leaders that help leaders achieve extraordinary outcomes with their teams.
- Acquire insights to how exemplary leaders model the way with clear leadership philosophy, inspire a shared vision to enlist their constituents, challenge the process to create a culture of innovation and growth, enable others to build team trust, collaboration and competence, and encourage the heart to lift the human spirit.
- Network with like-minded leaders across various industries.
Public Class Workshop: 10-11 Apr 2018
Workshop: To be announced
# For those who attended the Luncheon of Great Leadership Creates Great Workplaces event could use HKD2,000 coupon in this session.
- The Leadership Challenge Certified Master(The only Certified Master in Hong Kong)
- Managing Director of TACSEN, Global Training Partner of The Leadership Challenge
- Certified Facilitator, Certified Master, The Leadership Challenge
- LPI Coach Certified
- Asian Top 10 Corporate Trainers: The Most Outstanding Trainer in Personality Studies
- ICB Outstanding Teacher Award by HKU Space
- The Distinguished Guest Lecturer, Sun Yat-Sen University
- Guest Lecturer of HK Baptist University, Shanghai Jiaotong University
Whether you are looking to dive into The Leadership Challenge Workshop or join your colleagues in attending a Facilitator Training program, click below for more information or contact our consultant to find out more.
Online Enrollment: https://jinshuju.net/f/OlBTCi
Phone or email Enrollment: Hotline (852) 8144 3663; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org